SKI: Saturdays: Jan 18, 25, Feb 1, 8, 22, Mar 1, 8, 15, 2014, (Program skips Sat, Feb 15, 2014) OR Sundays: Jan 19, 26, Feb 2, 9, 23, Mar 2, 9, 16, 2014, (Program skips Sun, Feb 16, 2014). 8 weeks of 4 hour lessons at Alpental, 9:15- 2:45 (11:15am-12:45pm lunch with family - lunch not included) .
You must select TWO options above in order to enable the 'add to cart' button
SKI Saturdays: Jan 11, 18, 25, Feb 1, 8, 22, Mar 1, 8, 2014, (Program skips Sat, Feb 15, 2014)
SKI Sundays: Jan 12, 19, 26, Feb 2, 9, 23, Mar 2, 9, 2014 (Program skips Sun Feb 16th, 2014) .
BOTH FOR A DISCOUNTED PRICE!
8 weeks of 4 hour lessons at Alpental, 9:15- 2:45 (11:15am-12:45pm lunch with family - lunch not included).
SKI: Buddy Werner program is an introduction to racing for the aspiring racer who dreams of joining a USSA Race Team and being an Olympian. In addition to developing character traits great athletes are known for (i.e discipline, perseverance, sportsmanship, respect, coach-ability, teamwork, integrity), participants will imporve their skiing through race drills and directed-free skiing. All Buddy Werner athletes will participate in the Dave Kincaid Memorial Race and the Buddy Werner Speed Day at the Summit at Snoqualmie. (Dates TBD). Additional regional race opportunities available. Parents of racers are strongly encouraged to volunteer at events. (Race registration fees are additional). Skiers should be of advanced level and above (ski level 7+).
Registration Details & Refund Policies:
- Prices are for lessons only. All Summit SnowSport School Consecutive Week Lessons (CWL) are multiple week lesson packages only. Lift tickets, season passes and equipment rental will incur additional charges. When you register for a CWL make sure you sign up for the correct program. Program details vary. Double check the location of the program (Alpental, Summit West, Summit Central or Summit East); choose the specific name of the program; cross reference the age of students accepted; know if it is for ski, snowboard or Nordic disciplines; review ability levels offered; know the start and finish times of lessons; and confirm the duration of each CWL which can range from all day, morning or afternoon sessions to shorter lessons.
- CWL Program means you have purchase a multi week lesson, as a WHOLE, where the Summit SnowSport School will be organized and ready for operations on the specific dates, times and locations listed.
- Financial compensation is NOT offered for missed days and/or times. In the event the ski area is closed due to road closures or acts of nature causing part or entire lift and slope closures, the Summit SnowSport School may consider offering a make-up day. In the event a make-up day is scheduled, it will most likely be after the last original scheduled session day. Make-up day details can be accessed by calling the HOTLINE number listed in your confirmation letter.
- Transfers are NOT offered once a CWL program starts. (i.e. Requests to switch programs, times, locations, or transfer of program purchase to another friend or family member.) If a transfer is requested before the CWL program start date there will be a $50 administrative fee.
- Credits and/or refunds are NOT offered for students missing all or part of CWL lesson dates and/or times. Conditions apply for incidents such as major physical impairment. Any valuation will be in the form of a gift card.
- Instructor guarantee. The Summit SnowSport School will attempt to schedule the same instructor for each CWL date HOWEVER instructor schedules change; consequently the Summit SnowSport School does not guarantee the same instructor for all CWL lessons.
- Group size guarantee. The Summit SnowSport School does not guarantee group size (student/instructor ratios) for CWL's.
- Hard start and finish times. Due to variables within and out of our control, lesson start and end times may fluctuate. The Summit SnowSport School will attempt BUT cannot guarantee that all start and finish times are exact. Late student arrivals and early student collection can be arranged if circumstances coincide with the warm-up lap at the beginning of the lesson or when the group takes a break and only if this is not an inconvenience to the other students in the class.
- Parents are responsible for attending to their children before and after lessons as well as connecting and/or collecting their children directly with the instructor.